Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Various Ships Update

Here are some Imperial Transports that I have been working on. They are made from Firestorm Armada transports and they have antenna added to them. The one in the center back is supposed to look like the bridge. These will be primed up and painted soon with a couple other lovely surprises. 

Three are the start of 3 new strike cruisers for the Salamanders fleet (was going to be Raptors but the green looked more salamanders). I am using two sets of parts from an alternate parts ddealer, resin caster GW parts, and some launch bays. These will be carrying a whole bunch of Thunderhawks. 

Finally I will not have to use stand-ins anymore for a Retribution or torpedo Dauntlesses! I really like how they turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice blog.I'm a long date bfg player, and i'm tryng to revive my fleet. I realli like your strike cruiser, i think i'll want make some similar!

    ReplyDelete