Saturday, January 26, 2013

Making BFG:R Tyranids 2

Here are some of the emergent drones being worked on. I am having to fill their mouths with hot glue to fill it up, then I move on to cover the whole top part and texture it. I am making 6 of them. 

These are the Juvenile hives. The one on the right is about where I want it to be with the hot glue but I will be adding some green stuff afterward. I want these to look like a step up in the evolution of a hive ship, from an emergent drone, tons juvenile, to an adolescent. Some day I will make an adult hive. 

Here's where I want them to be before I add green stuff. I am definitely happy with them but I will hopefully like them more when they are entirely done.