Monday, April 23, 2012

Blog Survey


I would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote in this survey! It is helpful to know what people would like to see more of. It seems to me that everything scored relatively closely with tutorials and battle reports scoring the highest and campaign updates scoring lowest. 

Here are some of my plans going forward:
1. More Battle Reports. If there are campaign updates, make them in the context of the campaign related battle reports. Seeing battle reports posted by others has helped expand my tactical mind.
2. Keep the slow but steady progress of Internet Battle Reports happening.
3. Keep doing Tutorials. I will do more in depth scenery making tutorials, conversion tutorials (if they come up), and painting tutorials (making ships look good with little effort).
4. Tactics. This is something I wish I would have included in the poll. I am hoping to do what I will call "fleet focus" posts about the different fleets, my (our) thoughts in the ships, list building, tactics, etc.
5. Fleet Designs. I will continue to do these. I am currently finishing up the Protoss and Xenarch fleets.

Thanks for your comments and views!

No comments:

Post a Comment